Opening hours & directions
- On January 1 (New Year's Day) and December 24 (Christmas Eve), the NAWAREUM is closed.
- On holidays which fall on Mondays, the NAWAREUM is open. In 2024, the dates in question are April 1 (Easter Monday) and May 20 (Whit Monday).
- Educational offers for school classes can also be booked by prior arrangement on Tuesdays to Fridays before 10:00.
From the train station
- Walk 15–20 minutes
- Bus stops Stadtwerke (line 2) and TUM Campus, Petersgasse (line 4)
- Bike rental stations at the train station and Schulgasse 18
P1: NAWAREUM – free parking, disabled parking and charging station. Access via Paul-Münch-Strasse
P2: Am Kompetenzzentrum – paid parking
P3: Am Peterswöhrd – paid parking
P4: Am Klinikum – paid parking
- Bicycle stands are available right by the NAWAREUM.
- A bicycle repair station with an air pump and tools is available in the courtyard of TUM Campus Straubing (Schulgasse 22).
- Do you use the DB Rad+ app? Redeem 20 kilometers at the cash desk to save 2 € on admission.
By public transportation
From the train station to the NAWAREUM:
- Walking 15–20 minutes
- Public bus line 2 to Stadtwerke or line 4 to TUM Campus, Petersgasse (no bus service on Sundays)
- Bicycle rental stations are located at the train station and Schulgasse 18. The rental bikes of Donkey Republic are easy to recognize by their orange color.
P1: Parking lot by the NAWAREUM, access via Paul-Münch-Straße. Free parking, disabled parking and charging station.
P2: Parking garage "Am Kompetenzzentrum", Petersgasse 20. Subject to fees.
P3: Parking lot "Am Peterswöhrd", Uferstraße 57. Subject to fees.
P4: Parking lot "Am Klinikum", Schanzlweg 7. Subject to fees.
Please use the bus stop Peterswöhrd only for disembarking (5–10 minute walk to the NAWAREUM) and park your coach at the free parking lot Am Hagen. Alternatively, you may use one of the two parking spots for busses at the Donaugasse parking lot.