Opening hours & directions
- On Friday, March 3, 2023, the NAWAREUM is open to invited guests only.
- On January 1 and December 24, the NAWAREUM is closed.
- On holidays which fall on Mondays, the NAWAREUM is open. In 2023, the dates in question are April 10 (Easter Monday), May 1 (Labor Day) and May 29 (Whit Monday).
- Educational offers for school classes can also be booked by prior arrangement on Tuesdays to Fridays before 10:00.
How to reach us
From the train station
- Walk 15–20 minutes
- Bus stops Stadtwerke (line 2) and TUM Campus, Petersgasse (line 4)
- Bike rental stations at the train station and Schulgasse 18
P1: Am Peterswöhrd – paid parking (walk 5–10 minutes)
P2: Am Hagen – free parking (walk 15–20 minutes)
P3: NAWAREUM – free parking, disabled parking and charging station. Access via Paul-Münch-Strasse
- Bicycle stands are available right by the NAWAREUM.
- A bicycle repair station with an air pump and tools is available in the courtyard of TUM Campus Straubing (Schulgasse 22).
- Do you use the DB Rad+ app? Redeem 20 kilometers at the cash desk to save 2 € on admission.
By public transportation
From the train station to the NAWAREUM:
- Walking 15–20 minutes
- Public bus line 2 to Stadtwerke or line 4 to TUM Campus, Petersgasse
- Bicycle rental stations are located at the train station and Schulgasse 18. The rental bikes of Donkey Republic are easy to recognize by their orange color.
Am Peterswöhrd, Uferstraße 57, parking fees apply (5–10 minute walk)
Car park Am Hagen, free of charge (15–20 minute walk)
By the NAWAREUM, access via Paul-Münch-Straße
Free parking, disabeld parking and charging station.
Please use the bus stop am Peterswöhrd only for disembarking (5–10 minute walk) and park your coach at the free parking lot Am Hagen.
Questions on how to reach us
Please contact us if you have any questions about reaching us with mobility impairments.
E-mail: info [at] nawareum.de
Telephone: +49 9421 300-510